Benefits that CasConnect can offer:
As a member of CasConnect, you will have the flexibility and choice to work for a number of health services through a centralised web based system, enabling you to better manage your work/life balance.
The centralised system also means that your shifts at multiple sites are all coordinated from the one location.
- No Cancellation policy (individual health service agreement)
- Flexibility, you choose what offers you wish to accept
- Casual pay rates
- Recognition and priority as a health service employee
- Orientation and buddy shifts at each location
- Notification of vacant shifts via SMS, simply send a reply txt to accept the shift
- Opportunity to work at multiple sites
- You become an employee at each health service that you work for, which means:
- You may have the opportunity to Salary Package
- Greater opportunities to attend training and development sessions
- Increase skills and knowledge by working with a variety of people and in different environments
- Centralised mandatory training & competencies record
- Access to e-learning
You elect the health services that you wish to work for & which departments you would be competent and comfortable to work in.
If you are not currenlty employed by a health services that is part of or going to be part of CasConnect, you will be required to complete the recruitment process at a health service of your choice. For more information on joining CasConnect, send us an email or phone us on (03) 5358 8630.